Protecting our customers and staff
We are committed to delivering the best possible service to our customers and are very conscious of the potential impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We would like to reassure all our customers and partners that we have put the appropriate procedures and preparations in place in accordance with the official advice on dealing with Coronavirus (COVID-19) and will amend our processes and procedures if that advice changes.
To minimise potential risks for our customers and team we have introduced the following procedures:
- All installers have been issued with wipes which will be used prior to and during installation projects, including a wipe down of surfaces on the completion of an installation
- Staff will politely refuse handshakes until the risk is reduced
- No Wildanet team members will be travelling internationally and none have visited high risk areas in the last 30 days.
- In line with Government advice any team member showing symptoms of a fever or persistent cough will self-isolate for 7 days
- All staff have been issued with guidelines on how best to guard against infection
We use UK based suppliers who have been working with us since we commenced operations and we are not expecting any issues with supply in the short to medium term.
Wildanet is focused on providing our usual high levels of service and support for all our customers. Our stock holding should provide new customers with reassurance that installation schedules will be met and that unexpected needs can still be fulfilled. If you have an urgent need for connectivity please let us know and we’ll do our best to help.
While it is very much ‘business as usual’ at Wildanet, we have taken the appropriate measures based on government advice.
If you have any questions regarding business continuity, or have any immediate needs that we can help with, please don’t hesitate to contact us 0800 0699906.